Our client is a Global Investment Management Firm with established global presence and a strong focus in Asia.
They are currently looking to hire a senior and experienced Trade Support Specialist to work in their Singapore office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for accurate and timely Trade Capture (T+0 affirmation/confirmation), covering multiple products and asset classes: Futures, Options, FX, Bonds, IRS, Cash Equities, Equity Swaps, and other OTC Derivatives. Close daily interactions with Portfolio Managers as well as external counterparties are expected to ensure accurate Risk/Positions in the Firm’s books and records on a trade date basis. Candidate is also expected to liaise closely with Technology, Risk and Core Operations for timely resolution of daily issues as well as leading ongoing initiatives to enhance firm’s processes.
Moreover, he/she will be responsible for monitoring intra-day trading activity of all Fixed Income and Equities instruments. Establish procedures and methods for accurate Trade Capture within the firm on a trade date basis, in conjunction with Risk and Technology. Ensure accurate and timely trade affirmation across multiple asset classes on trade date. Work with various stakeholders internally as well as externally in order to ensure timely resolution of breaks. Be a central point of contact for Portfolio Managers and Trading teams to resolve any position, pricing, technology, risk and security related issues. Work with various internal teams to streamline processes and enhance controls Liaise with prime brokers, sell-side dealers and vendors on a regular basis to resolve issues and improve procedures
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor qualified
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- MUST have solid background in Middle Office or Trade Support role.
- Knowledgeable of full product life cycle, ideally across multiple products. Detailed understanding of at least one product is a must: Interest rates derivatives, Credit derivatives, FX, Equities or Commodities.
- Experience with at least one of following systems - Markitwire, CTM, Murex, Imagine, Bloomberg, Reuters
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
- Quick learner, able to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment; high sense of urgency
Please contact Angelica DY at 69500387 for a confidential discussion or email your resume at Angelicad@charterhouse.com.sg
EA License no: 13C6338 | Registration No: R1110125
Only successful candidates will be notified.