Reporting directly to the Global Head of FP&A based in Singapore, this FP&A Commercial Analyst / Senior Analyst will focus on delivering insightful sales commentaries for month end and forecast, budgeting and forecasting for discounts / overhead costs, and business partnering with the global sales teams and sales directors to provide decision support and market analytics.
Key Duties Include:
- Provide insightful month end/forecast analysis and commentaries for the Sales Leadership team;
- Generate monthly/forecast financial reports for submission to the Finance Director, Corporate team, presentation deck for business review with Regional Sales Director
- Coordinate with divisional finance team and partner with sales directors to roll up budget/forecast;
- Partner with Sales Directors to manage discount actual spend against budget;
- Create and run headcount model monthly and during budget/forecast to assess the adequacy of resources and review with the respective sales directors;
- Support the finance team in identifying areas to improve in terms of workflow, templates etc.
• Bachelor of Accountancy / Finance, and CPA / CA / ACCA
• Minimum of 4 – 5 years of FP&A depth of experience, as a finance business partner to Sales leaders
• Hands on, detail oriented and meticulous at work
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills for financial modeling; Macros/VBA will be an added advantage
• Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
• Strong ability to influence senior key stakeholders
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg thank you.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1108933