A leader in their industry and with exciting growth plans for their regional operations based out of Singapore, our client is looking to hire a newly created position as Regional APAC Tax Manager (individual contributor) to support the highly valued tax function.
In a well-rounded Tax Managerial position covering Direct & Indirect Tax and Transfer Pricing matters, this position will be managing the tax risk and optimizing the tax consequences of M&A, Restructuring transactions and corporate simplification projects. Ensuring compliance with group tax policy and local tax regulations, advising the business on tax advice, anticipating tax impacts, optimizing effective tax rates, preventing tax risks, and managing tax audits with all local tax administration will be expected.
This position will be implementing and following up on group transfer pricing policies, reviewing the tax filings and ensuring compliance whilst providing updates on tax developments in the APAC region.
- Bachelor Accounting / Finance Degree and CA / CPA
- Minimum of 5 - 8 years’ of Direct and Indirect Tax, Transfer Pricing and related APAC tax experience, gained from a Big 4 plus Commercial MNC
- Regional tax compliance and advisory experience will be required
- Dynamic, driven, sharp, results-oriented and with strong understanding of business operations & key drivers
- Switched on and with a positive go-getting attitude towards learning and contributing
- Strong written and spoken English communications, in order to liaise with the regional teams
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or reach Claire Chua at 6950 0381 for a confidential discussion.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1108933