Our client is a Life Sciences/ Scientific Analytical instrument manufacturing MNC.
- Lead / work with functional teams to streamline processes to improve the customer experience, enable profitable growth and become more efficient
- Diplomatically cultivate an action-biased culture of continuous improvement to improve KPIs, in the areas of customer, finance, people and quality
- Provide support to develop problem solving capability within the organization at all levels
- Train, coach and follow-up with teams to ensure system improvements are sustained and the stakeholders are running the processes independently
- Work closely with site Operational Excellence steering committee to identify ways to accelerate the culture change necessary to support the Company Lean 6 Sigma System.
- Provide ongoing support to multiple teams
- Help teams identify new projects through value stream mapping, data analysis and daily management systems
- Work with the corporate Operational Excellence team to develop / promote / standardize the Corporate Operational Excellence System further and share best practices
- Degree in engineering discipline
- Proven track record in sustaining / continuous improvement
- Proven project / program management experience in cross-functional environment
- At least 3 years of relevant medical devices/ life sciences/ scientific analytical instrument manufacturing working experience
- Certified professional accreditation
Please contact Kelvin Pang at +65 6950 0364 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1325516
Only successful candidates will be notified.