- Global healthcare industry
- Newly create role
- West Area
One of US healthcare company is recruiting for Principal Accountant, Singapore entity under SEA finance team to support financial strategy in operational units.
- Supervise fixed assets capitalization, depreciation and review including standard costs, GIT, variance and review accounts receivable, payable and approve payments.
- Manage closing activities, reporting package and variance analysis, ensure deadline is met and questions from stakeholders are answered in a timely manner
- Perform annual statutory financial statements and its notes, monthly cash flow statements and forecasting
- Submit GST report and balance sheets listing for audit and tax requirements and liaise directly with external auditors and tax agent and internal auditors
- Business Partnering to APAC division driving productivity and efficiency improvement.
- Participate cross-department for APAC meeting and regional process improvement initiatives
The successful candidate should have proven track records in full set of accountant for Singapore Market and regional exposures for business partnering. You should possess professional qualifications in bachelor’s degree in accounting with minimum of 6 years’ experience, CPA or CA (commercial and audit experience) with capable of SAP would be preferable.
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with high analytical and problem-solving skill. Intellectual curiosity and strong professional judgment. Strong financial acumen and demonstrated ability for creative analysis and creative problem-solving and be able to demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young, email: siriwanY@charterhouse.com.sg or call at 6950 0382. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
EA License no: 16S8066 Registration No. R1544539