My client is a global bank that is expanding in Asia. They are looking hire an experienced AML Compliance Officer to join their Financial Crime Compliance team in Singapore.
Working closely with Private Bankers and Client Due Diligence Officers, you will provide AML advisory on various AML/CFT/CDD standards. You will also provide feedback based on identified adverse media hits, sanctions, PEPs, etc.
You will also receive exposure by:
- Filing STRs
- Approving medium to high risk UHNW clients
- Collaborating with the bank’s compliance community
- Providing feedback on changes to KYC procedures
- Conducting investigations on suspicious activity
- Preparing and presenting to senior stakeholders for escalated approvals
- Training to junior staff and relationship managers
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University Degree
- Minimum 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in Wealth Management / Private Banking
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
Preferred candidates will be familiar with local and international regulations.
EA License no: 16S8066 | EA Registration No: R1873099
Only successful candidates will be notified.