My client is a foreign private bank that is rapidly expanding in Asia. They are looking to hire an experienced KYC/AML Compliance Manager to join their team Singapore.
The Financial Crime/AML Advisory team has oversight responsibilities for areas including anti-money laundering (‘AML'), counter terrorist-financing (‘CTF'), fraud, bribery, sanctions, PEPs and high risk clients.
You will be assisting the bank’s adherence to applicable laws and regulations as well as to high standards of business and ethical integrity. You will provide operational support to high risk escalations, including coverage of Money
Laundering, Sanctions, Bribery, corruption and internal failings. Interpreting and advising London staff on applicable policy, laws, regulations and standards.
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide account opening KYC/AML training to staff on relevant policy, law, regulation and standards
- Monitoring and reporting
- Investigating and reporting on any suspected breaches of such policy, laws, regulations and standards
- Advisory to on-boarding and periodic reviews.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University Degree
- UHNW account opening experience
- Minimum 6-15 years of relevant experience
- Wealth management / private banking experience
Preferred candidates will possess:
- ACAMS / ICTA Certifications
Please contact Samuel Shim at +65 6435 5647 at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1873099
Only successful candidates will be notified.