My client is a global bank that has a strong presence in APAC, and is looking to hire a regulatory expert within wealth management to join their team in Singapore.
- High exposure to senior management
- Implement and advise regulatory matters
- Group level consulting
- Working closely with the Head of PB Compliance, you will provide PB regulatory advisory to the entire Private Bank. You be working with internal/external auditors to drive regulatory implementation projects in order to manage the bank’s regulatory risk.
As a regulatory expert, your tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Review consultation papers while performing gap analysis
- Advise on policy and control framework changes to meet regulatory requirements
- Ensure bank compliance to personal account dealing, gifts and entertainment, outsourcing etc.
- Keep abreast of the Securities Futures Act
This position requires you to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as you will work closely with senior stakeholders and regulatory authorities.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University Degree
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Wealth management / private banking regulatory compliance experience.
Please contact Samuel Shim at +65 6950 0385 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1873099