We are exclusively representing a Global Bank to hire 2 experienced VP level candidates to join their team in Singapore.
Reporting to the Global Head based in Singapore, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing and Executing business models and business support for Strategy and Implementation
- Managing the global booking centres across locations and defining and executing processing capabilities
- Designing and Tracking process flows and controls and focus on continuous improvements
- Implementing Operating models for better execution
You must have a track record in working closely with Technology and Operations and work on the strategic direction and roadmap for Private Banking and engage on Operations strategy to streamline processes.
You will have strong awareness and understanding of the private banking environment and have sound knowledge across suite of Wealth products
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor qualified
- Minimum 10-15 years of relevant experience
- MUST have strong product knowledge in Private Banking / Wealth Management
- MUST have experience in Process / Change Management
- MUST have experience in Governance / Oversight and Controls
- Demonstrated track record in managing Global and Regional stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108941
Only successful candidates will be notified.