Reporting directly to the Director of Finance based in Singapore, this position will be directly accountable for the business’s APAC Procure-to-Pay function.
Key Duties Include:
- Leadership responsibilities of a regional team consisting of diverse nationalities;
- Migrating and transitioning of existing P2P functions from the APAC local countries to the Singapore SSC;
- Liaise with local country finance and operational teams to resolve payment issues;
- Recommend improvement for the current payment process for supplier invoices, employee re-imbursement claims;
- Spearheading new project / system implementation and address any potential issues on all aspects of the payables workflow;
- Review and approve payments via cheques and online banking platform;
- Work closely with the Regional APAC teams on reporting and analysis pertaining to the P2P function;
- Implement KPIs to track and improve performance of the P2P functional process;
- On-going review of the P2P process & methodology to ensure best in class practices.
- Degree in Accounting / Finance and/or ACCA / CPA / CA holder
- Minimum of 6 - 8 years depth of P2P regional experience; including at least 3 – 5 years of direct people management experience
- Customer oriented approach is a must
- Hands on, detail oriented and meticulous at work
- Strong interpersonal skills with all levels of Management and Corporate OTC team
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of SAP highly advantageous
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly reach Claire Chua at ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or 6950 0381 for a confidential chat.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1108933