We are currently working with a multinational banking organization Head Quartered in Singapore with a foot print spanning across the South East Asia / APAC region to recruit a REGIONAL REAL ESTATE PORTFOLIO STRATEGY HEAD to manage their Corporate Real Estate portfolio across the Region. With a strong background in Portfolio management + lease negotiations you will be required to develop & execute CRE strategy across SE Asia Region
You will be required to develop CRE strategy to achieve max yield for their portfolio of offices & branches. With a focus on Lease Management / Portfolio & Asset Management you will be required to undergo extensive review of existing lease agreements & property portfolio to establish best use of the properties they own / lease & achieve maximum yields from their properties.
In addition you will be asked to embark on major Transformation project to bring their Property Management / Asset Management systems into the 21st Century. With a strong background in Lease Management systems this individual will be able to lead & manage a total revamp of their current systems to enable them to actively manage their Real Estate Portfolio (both those that they own, or that they lease) to improve tracking & management of leasing transactions.
This Transformation project will include the introduction of bespoke Lease Management software package, overseeing data migration of data from manual excel spreadsheet to bespoke management software & set up own dashboard.
We are also looking for someone with experience of outsourcing CRE Transactions, able to lead the outsourcing process and then manage outsourced of lease management functions & vendors’ onsite team
Roles & responsibilities include:
- Developing leasing strategies in maximizing income of owned assets;
- Formulate and implementing long range real estate strategies that are aligned to the bank’s overall strategies and capitalized on the external market trends;
- Keep abreast with the latest market development and trends
- Provide relevant forward looking insights to overall CRES functions
- Possess 10-15 years in leasing and real estate strategy experience gained in major corporates (as asset owners), REITS (asset manager) and /or real estate consulting firms (advising client as asset owner or occupier)
- Entrepreneurial , commercial , profit centric and proactive in approach
If this role sounds of interest or you’d like to discuss a potential career move in confidence please forward me an updated copy of your CV detailing any relevant experience or contact Mike Wilkshire (EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1215143) on DD: +65 6435 5608 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org