New Headcount as Recruiter (Accounting & Finance specialization) with a High Performing Business & Team
In the capacity as a Recruiter (Accounting & Finance specialization), your role is to work with clients (employers) and candidates (job-seekers) to ensure that there is a proper job match.
You will get the opportunity to advice international companies in their human resource strategies and to build relationships with their senior management. In addition to knowing the recruitment needs of our clients, it is important for an experienced Recruiter to gain a deep understanding of our clients’ businesses and work culture.
The key responsibilities include:
- Business development and establishing a trusting partnership with new clients in the APAC region
- Understanding and advising on the resourcing needs of our clients
- Reading up on latest industry trends and providing market intelligence to our clients
- Managing the recruitment process with our clients including identifying suitable candidates, interview feedback and offer negotiation
- Identifying suitable candidates via networking, referrals and advertising
- Providing market advice to candidates in order to assist in career guidance
- Supporting candidates during their interview process with clients
- Keeping in constant touch with candidates so as to ensure a continued understanding of their latest career aspirations
- A good University degree
- Between 2 to 5 years of relevant 180 or 360 recruitment and/or corporate industry experiences
- Business acumen to develop business strategies and to have the continued drive to execute your plans
- Ability to build genuine long-term relationship with our clients and candidates
- Passion and maturity to network with the professional senior working community
At Charterhouse, we will work with you on identifying and playing to your strengths; and to develop you into a focused specialist recruitment advisor within the industry. We are an organization with a heart and believe that our greatest asset is our staff.
If you aspire to be in a high-performing environment, kindly reach Claire Chua at 6950 0381 or ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg thank you.
EA License no: 13C6338 l Registration no: R1108933