As a Recruiter, you will manage the hiring funnel from source to close, navigating a high volume hiring environment moving at the fastest pace. This role is crucial to the growth of the business and will work closely with hiring managers and HR partners to create an environment that sets a benchmark for recruiting performance in high growth tech. The right person can deliver quality hires, in a volume that matches the speed of our growth, while at the same time optimizing the experience for candidates and managers.
- Own the full cycle recruiting process, including sourcing, interviewing & closing candidates.
- Develop a structured interview process for each role to ensure that we are measuring the most relevant skills in a consistent way across all candidates.
- Come up with creative and responsible ways to streamline the hiring process for a company in hypergrowth mode.
- Guiding leaders to make transparent, unbiased hiring decisions that result in the growth of diverse, sustainable teams.
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to optimize the experience of the hiring manager & interview team.
- Own a debrief process post interview to align hiring teams on hiring decisions.
- Navigate candidates & managers through a complex compensation and benefits program that includes cash, equity, allowances and other compensation vehicles.
- Negotiate and close offers in an empathetic way that produces mutually beneficial arrangement.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in a business or STEM field is preferred.
- 2+(recruiter) or 4+(senior recruiter) years of recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting, preferably in a growth or start up environment.
- Experience in generating quality top of funnel candidate flow where we measure the success of each channel.
- Experience in volume hiring, prioritization and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor.
Please contact Deborah Peeris at +65 6950 0396 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1655021
Only successful candidates will be notified.