Newly Created Role as Regional Accounts Receivable (AR) Accountant, with a Consumer Goods Business at Hyper-Growth Stages
Joining in a newly-created Accounts Receivable (AR) Accountant regional position, you will be reporting directly into the APAC Regional Controller. This young APAC regional office is at the start-up hyper growth phases, with clear plans for expansion into the different markets given strong US HQ backing.
As such, this AR Accountant will be performing day-to-day receivables duties and month end related tasks. The AR Accountant will work with multiple teams across the company to collect and process customer payments, maintain customer records and perform monthly activities.
Key Responsibilities of this position include:
- Process daily invoices and payment receipts;
- Review AR aging and clean up unapplied payments and memos;
- Field external and internal billing requests;
- Research internally the validity of payments and customer balances;
- Perform collections activities;
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as necessary;
- Perform month end reconciliations;
- Send out monthly customer statements.
- Degree in Finance / Accountancy
- Minimum of 4 - 6 years of full-fledged Accounts Receivable (AR) regional hands on experience
- Proven experience through set-up and growth stages
- Self-starter who can contribute and perform with minimal supervision
- Innovative and unafraid to propose new measures
- Strong Excel skills and ERP system skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Track record in improving financial planning & reporting activities
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to Yen Tan at YenT@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Yen Tan at +65 6950 0392 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1982986