In a hands on position as Regional APAC FP&A Analyst covering the current incumbent on maternity, you will be responsible for the below set of duties:
- Support monthly and quarterly forecasts, and other business plans for new/existing business segments.
- Prepare and submit the monthly financial performance package to headquarter and senior management on a timely basis.
- Analyse the monthly financials, key performance indicators and provide explanations of key variances
- Provide support in ad hoc business analysis and projects on operational efficiency, providing useful recommendations thereon to streamline the organization.
- Participate with the Accounting team on monthly closing process.
- Qualified Accountant and/or Degree in Accountancy/Finance
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a hands-on FP&A position; ideally with proven financial business partnering experience within less structured set up’s
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills with the ability to work across various functional groups within the department and across the company in both regional and corporate offices.
- Energetic, assertive and hands-on with a flair for numbers.
- Prior experience using any financial planning & analysis tool is highly preferred.
- Sound grasp of financial accounting concepts and practices.
- ERP systems skills required
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg thank you.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1108933