Newly Created Regional APAC FP&A Manager position with an Aggressively Expanding Media / Entertainment Brand
In a people management position and reporting directly into the Regional VP Finance, this Regional APAC FP&A Manager will be responsible for the full suite of APAC financial planning & analysis matters.
As a key financial business partner and working closely with the Management to drive commercial growth, you are responsible for business and financial planning for the Asia Pacific region. Being a key member of the finance team, you will drive and coordinate all key financial planning processes including budgeting, forecasting, strategic planning by establishing financial frameworks, monitoring and improving financial performance, preparing and analyzing financial reports.
- Lead and coordinate the annual budgeting process, as well as monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Perform periodic variance analysis of budgeted, forecasted and actual financial performance.
- Responsible for management reports on company financial performance and variance
analysis results, and provide support in financial reviews.
- Assist to identify and implement financial and operationally relevant key performance
indicators across and within respective business units.
- Monitor and highlight trends with resulting implications, analyze business drivers and the
causes of unexpected variance, and provide recommendations to drive efficiency in support
of strategic initiatives.
- Proactively develop financial models and assist the business to interpret and act on
financial/quantitative metrics to improve organizational performance, as well as to develop
and measure actionable plans.
- Participate with accounting team on monthly closing and analytics.
- Proactively develop policies and procedures with the aim to produce high
quality documentation as required.
- Maintain working knowledge and best practices of current principles and methodologies in
financial reporting and profitability analysis.
- Ensure compliance with local, regional and international budgetary reporting requirements.
- Ensure efficient management of disbursement practices.
- Communicate and present periodical financial reports.
- Understand and enforce control mechanisms to ensure appropriate safeguarding of cash
This role will suit a proven and go-getting FP&A leader with commercial APAC management experience looking for a platform to drive FP&A transformation, and to independently improve and further define the regional FP&A function for a high growth business.
- Degree in Accountancy and with a CA / CPA
- Minimum of 10 years of regional APAC FP&A experience gained in both Big 4 and Commercial MNCs
- Hands-on experience and ability to shift from strategic to tactical as needed and interface withall levels of the company.
- Media Entertainment, Digital, E-commerce, Production / Broadcasting industry experience will be preferred.
- Sound grasp of financial modelling concepts, Advanced Excel (Pivot Tables, Macros) and practices
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in the use of financial evaluation methodologies for analyzing and evaluating new and existing business across the Company
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Proven experience in a ‘young / start-up’ high growth business is highly desirable
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Claire Chua at 6950 0381 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933