Newly Created Role as Regional FP&A Manager (APAC), with a Leading Professional Services / Business Services MNC
In a newly-created individual contributor position within the lean APAC Regional Team here in Singapore, you will be reporting directly into the APAC Head of FP&A.
The region and business is well-backed by Global and is halfway through a positive change journey; which sees new initiatives / implementations involving processes, systems and structures. This headcount as the Deputy to the APAC Head of FP&A, can look forward to driving and strongly influencing the full suite of FP&A responsibilities for the APAC region.
Key Responsibilities of this position include:
- Business Partnering to Regional budget owners - Offering/Product and Enabling Functional leads
- Understand business issues, data and system challenges, and identify the root of business problems
- Financial Planning, Analysis and Reporting, including variance analysis actuals vs budget vs forecasts - highlight key drivers
- Execute business processes, including controls and compliance for all sales, services, operations and financial functions.
- Implement and support sales/costs forecasting process, including weekly, monthly, quarterly cycles
- Key driver of annual budgeting, strategy planning processes across the region
- Prepare forecast and annual budget for APAC Regional Costs
- Initiate and support budgeting process as the key gatekeeper for all regional inputs
- Compute APAC Regional Costs recharge to countries and ensuring proper documentation in place
- Consolidate and perform variance analysis for overall APAC performance vs Budget, vs PY
- Prepare monthly financial reports for review with local countries
- Consolidate financials for new investments to facilitate regular reviews and updates for ALT
- Represent Commercial & Operations in all global process improvement or Sales ERP/CRM improvement projects, including systems implementation
- Support all business growth strategy, including market penetration, pricing and channels management (panels and 3rd party supplies)
- Utilization and compliance reporting and management for labour hours, including billable profit margins analysis for Commercial
- Own and prepare weekly cadence summary, including sales pipeline and forecasts, as well as global reports on sales forecast by country/region, by Sales/Product offerings
- Prepare detailed documentation (process diagram and reports) to facilitate and simplify sales support processes
- CPA / CA, and Degree in Accountancy
- Minimum of 7 - 9 years of relevant regional financial analysis, business/sales commercial operations financial business partnering experience
- Proven change and transformation management experience, Self-starter who can contribute and perform with minimal supervision
- Innovative and unafraid to propose new measures
- Familiar with SAP, Salesforce.com, BI and Tableau
- Ability to form data into useful information for Finance & business functional leaders
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Track record in improving financial planning & reporting activities
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Claire Chua at +65 6950 0381 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933