Newly Created Role with a High Growth Technology MNC - Regional FP&A Manager / Senior Manager (Permanent)
In a direct people management position reporting directly into the Regional FP&A Director, this position will be driving the APAC region’s planning and forecasting exercises, including Annual Operating Planning and Quarterly Business Reviews.
As the key point of contact for Regional & Global G&A functional leaders; this FP&A Manager / Senior Manager will be a true blue business partner to them. Providing financial management support to business partners in the area of operating budgets, spend approvals, hiring, and business reviews where required and appropriate will be expected.
Taking leadership in the tools and implementations to drive productivity improvements and efficiencies within the region’s FP&A functions will be a key focus of this position. Owning the modeling and analytics in support of management reviews as it relates to the plans and forecasts will be required.
This position will manage the overall reporting and business intelligence robustness delivering timely, accurate, and value-adding decision support to the regions’ management. You will be responsible for building and developing business relationships to drive alignments to reporting requirements as a valued tool to decision support, along with coordinating with relevant stakeholders and champion advancement of the regions’ reporting and analytical capabilities.
- CPA / CA and Degree in Accountancy
- Minimum of 10 - 12 years of relevant regional financial analysis, business/sales operations financial business partnering experience
- Proven people management experience
- Track record within US Technology MNCs highly advantageous
- Familiar with Oracle BI, Hyperion, Oracle ERP and Salesforce.com
- Ability to form data into useful information for Finance & business functional leaders
- Advanced Excel skills including macros & tools to support large modeling
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Track record in improving financial planning & reporting activities
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Claire Chua at +65 6950 0381 for more information.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933