A great opportunity to join one of the leading British multinationals as their Infrastructure Consultant working across Linux, Windows and Active Directory technologies.
As a Regional Infrastructure Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Interacting with customers and carrying out agreed operational procedures like network configuration, installation and maintenance
- Working closely with software engineers to deploy software packages and debug product issues
- Resolving operational problems and working on creation, improvement and maintenance of process documentation
- Contributing to the creation of high-quality technical documentation
- Providing support and maintenance of the current server and network infrastructure, including all application components ensuring secure and efficient operation
- Finding new and better solutions while challenging existing solutions in a professional and constructive manner
- As a successful applicant, you would have at least 7 years of relevant experience working on infrastructure – mainly on Linux/Windows/AD.
- You should also understand OSI model and have worked on firewalls.
For all interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume in MS Word to Nashmi Chugani at NashmiC@charterhouse.com.sg
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1552227