Skyrocketing US-based MNC in the FMCG / biotech arena is looking for a Regional Inventory Accounting Manager to join their APAC Finance team in Singapore. This is a new role with the newly-set up APAC team. With their massive expansion plans slated for APAC, the incumbent has to enjoy working in a dynamic fast-paced environment. Their revolutionary product is set to rock the market and sales has grown exponentially since its inception.
This role will support APAC and manage intercompany inventory, COGS accounting processes and governance. The main focus will be to support complex inventory and intercompany processes, reduce risk and increase compliance & standardization across these processes and across multiple legal entities.
- Achieve timely and error-free finance closings and report for Intercompany and COGS accounting in accordance with US GAAP, Statutory, Tax and Policy compliance
- Partner with peer finance functions to ensure correct accounting treatment of COGS, Inventory and support other transfer pricing issues
- Support financial statements and audit process from intercompany and COGS accounting perspectives
- Lead continuous process improvement initiatives and support strategic projects
- Work closely with diverse stakeholder groups across geographies and businesses
- Ensure inventory control and accuracy, and support physical Inventories, cycle counting initiatives and Site Certification audit program
- More than 10 years of demonstrated work experience with the Big 4 and MNCs, with experience in inventory accounting, project management and financial analysis
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance, preferably with a CPA or equivalent professional qualification
- Strong relationship building skills needed to communicate with global and regional stakeholders
- Able to drive group collaboration, as well as to challenge status quo and influence others
- Possess root cause analysis skills
- Proficient in core Office applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Willing to travel, up to 25%
Please contact Yen Tan at +65 6950 0392 or YenT@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1982986
Only successful candidates will be notified.