My client is one of the world’s largest Investment Managers and due to strong growth, they are looking to hire an experienced product marketing manager to join their strategic marketing team. This is a newly established headcount.
The candidate will be responsible for defining, planning, and creating product focused messaging and tools which will be used to take our investment offerings to market across Asia.
In this role, you will work across the business to product positioning and strategy, client feedback, investment insights and sales objections are incorporated / considered in the materials and tools created to promote investment services.
- Understanding the needs of key client groups and identifying target behaviours
- Understanding and building a clear view of the customer journey by audience / segment / client
- Creating corporate and client focused value propositions as well as product level content that motivates the target client to act / change their behaviour
- Creating a co-ordinated and integrated Marketing communications plan that communicates strategic messages to target audience
- Delivering dedicated sales tools, content and assets to help our sales teams in their sales engagements with prospects and clients
- Executing Asia and country specific Marketing plans and campaigns
- Tailoring global content and themes to the needs of the Asia market and our audience’s agenda
Skills & Experience
- At least 10 years’ experience in Product Marketing (ideally across both Fixed Income and Equity)
- Excellent insights into the investment management industry in Asia Pacific
- A deep understanding of how investment management products work
- An intimate understanding of how sales teams engage with prospects and clients
- The ability to interface with internal and external sales channels, understand their feedback and develop tools and content to address their needs
- The ability to understand and build upon insights from investment groups and sales teams and to turn them into compelling messaging
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong business analysis skills
- High level knowledge of Marketing process and tools
- A proven track record of co-ordination and project management delivery
- Skilled at interpersonal communications and building strong working relationships
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritise effectively
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jannifer Ng at +65 6435 5611 for more information.
EA Reg No: R1768113 | EA Licence No: 16S8066
Only successful candidates will be notified.