We are currently recruiting a self-motivated & ambitious Sales Manager to work for a global market leader in laser marking, thermal transfer printers and laser labelling & coding equipment. Serving clients in the Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Consumer goods, Industrial & OEM industries you will be expected to develop & execute Business Development plans to maximize sales with their range of existing clients in the Region as well as identify & target new accounts in your key markets to increase sales & market share.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maximise sales revenues and increase market penetration for their range of coding, marking and imaging products and services to the customers within the Singapore market
- Promote the company’s value proposition and utilise insights regarding customer needs to continuously improve their value to prepare and successfully negotiate contracts with win-win outcomes.
- Maximize sales by identifying and communicating compelling customer value propositions consistently, appropriate technology selection through surveying designated strategic account sites, competitive pricing models, payment terms, warranty, service contracts, supplies agreements at all designated Strategic Account locations
- Identify current and future business opportunities in the OEM & Pharma Sector by supporting in developing strategic plans optimizing the specific business strategic success factors.
- Work with existing OEMs / Pharma clients and develop new accounts, actively managing clients through regular face to face project meetings, identifying and managing project risks, and organizing appropriate support to deliver on time or early OEM products to market.
- Actively support appointed OEMs in their preparation of business plans to sell company’s labelling, coding & marking products, identifying 1- 3 year sales targets to penetrate prospect accounts to achieve the revenue target.
- Sales and activity reporting
- Competitor and market analysis – Capture and analyze competitors and market data for key Accounts / OEMs (size, trends, key drivers, pricing, segment news) in SEA/ANZ. This includes development of prospecting lists, creation of strong value selling materials, development and review of customer needs, and supplemental market, application, and product research as needed.
- Assist with strategic product planning in the development of products and the annual strategic planning process via financial, market, and pricing analysis.
Experience & Background Required:
- To be successful you will ideally possess an engineering background with around 5 years’ experience of selling packaging / labelling / printing / laser marking machinery & equipment (preferred but not mandatory) or other industrial equipment like OEM accounts.
- You will be able to point to a proven track a sales manager who has delivered exceptional sales results working with large multi-national accounts
- Prior sales leadership experience in a complex technical selling environment (e.g. – packaging equipment, laser marking & coding, thermal printing, material handling equipment, factory automation, etc.)
What they can offer in return:
- With a global presence in over 135 countries world-wide generating over $1 billion in sales our client is able to offer the opportunity to work for a dynamic global company with a commitment to delivering a programme of continuous professional development.
- With a policy of promoting global mobility within the organisation they can offer an unrivalled career path with the ability to work in different business units all over the world