Our client is a well-known MNC in life science research and clinical diagnostics markets.
- Achieve sales target for the respective region and maintain/ grow the existing customers
- Able to support distributors to create new accounts and new market expansion for all countries
- Expansion of new parameters / new projects for the customers
- Customers engagement with direct accounts and distributors
- Product registration and logistics support for the distributors and direct customers.
- Manage the team to optimize the job efficiency and effectiveness. Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Work closely with sales, operations, and other functional team to achieve shared goals
- Act of the voice of the customer and sales into the region and global team
- Medical or medical relevant or biological bachelor degree or above
- Sales experience more than 5 years for supervisory position
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in medical diagnostic companies specializing in immunoassay works i.e. immunofluorescent, ELISA, western blots etc
- Expose to regional sales and understand the market situation/ requirement
- Possess leadership quality
- Good network/ relationships with KOLs and major customers
- Pleasant personality and able to work as a team
- Good at communicating and cooperating
- Customer oriented, independent, meticulous, possess initiative, and well organized
- Strong communication & presentation skill
- Eloquent in English and Mandarin to liaise with customers and Mandarin speaking associates
Please contact us at +65 6950 0365 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1550486
Only successful candidates will be notified.