Currently looking for an experienced regional wealth management research and advisory manager to join one of the strongest international retail bank. This exciting opportunity is based in Singapore.
The candidate will be responsible for leveraging the region’s multi-media platforms to roll out cutting edgy advisory communications, launch portfolio action efforts via effective and relevant investment research, key action plans and product ideas, develop and conduct advisory training for frontlines to enhance advisory related skills and knowledge.
Skills & Experience
- Graduate degree from a recognized university, preferably from Banking, Finance, Accountancy, or Economics. MBA, MSc, CFA, CAIA, CFP qualifications is preferred.
- Result oriented, adaptable, independent self-starter and strong team player.
- Strong interpersonal, oral/written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong working knowledge of traditional asset classes - fixed income, equity, money market, commodities as well as in-depth knowledge of retail deposits/treasury/investment products.
- Knowledge in alternatives (hedge funds, private equity, real estate) will be preferred.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jannifer Ng at +65 6435 5611 for more information.
EA Reg No: R1768113 | EA Licence No: 16S8066
Only successful candidates will be notified.