This is a hands-on technical role whereby the incumbent will need to lead projects, drive assigned technical work-group initiatives or programs as well as providing technical support.
- Steer and drive assigned Technical Workgroup initiatives/programs e.g. NFV, SDN, core network transformation (IMS, VoLTE, SDM etc.).
- Provide on-site/ off-site technical support related to core network architecture design, capacity growth, new services planning & implementation, network operations, infrastructure evolution and modernization.
- Project Lead and management of the core network initiatives and projects :
- Identify and promote opportunities, including improvements in engineering, operations, network solutions and best practices;
- Preparation of RFP technical requirements;
- Plan and participate in vendor evaluations including POC/Trials;
- Develop common test methodology for POC/trials for effective evaluation of vendor solutions and conduct common testing to reduce repeated efforts;
- Develop guides and recommended best practices;
- Provide consultancy on the implementation of solutions to optimize network costs, monetize network assets, improve network resilience;
- Benchmark network performance to enhance customer experience.
- University degree in Engineering
- 7 – 10 years of experience in network architecture, strategic planning and operations functions.
- Hands-on Internet, IP Networks, Roaming, Voice and Data core skills.
Please contact Mabel Ngu at +65 6950 0366 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1980996
Only successful candidates will be notified.This is a hands-on technical role whereby the incumbent will need to lead projects, drive assigned technical work-group initiatives or programs as well as providing technical support.