My client is a foreign bank that is expanding in APAC. They are looking to hire a regulatory compliance professional to join their Singapore team.
- High exposure to senior management
- Implement and advise regulatory matters
- Key liaison between banks and regulators
Working closely with Singapore financial regulations, you will monitor any changes to current regulations. You will perform gap analysis to manage the bank's regulatory risks while engaging senior stakeholders for their input and advice. This role will also drive regulatory implementation projects, and you will also be a primary contact to external regulators.
As a regulatory compliance officer, you will counsel various compliance departments on different requirements and policies. Your role is an important matter to the bank and you will gain exposure to various departments such as Private Banking, Corporate Banking, Markets, etc. depending on experience.
This position requires you to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as you will partner with senior stakeholders, management, and regional teams.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University Degree
- Minimum 5-12 years of relevant experience
- Direct exposure to the Banking Act OR Securities Futures Act
- Experience working Regulatory Compliance or Big 4 Compliance Assurance
Please contact Samuel Shim at +65 6950 0385 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1873099