Our client in the commodity industry is seeking for a Risk Analyst/Manager to expand their team.
This role is under the corporate division support all aspect of risk function including market, credit, and operation risk.
- Responsible in providing market risk model, identifying credit and operational risk.
- Managing prudentially on the risk assessment
- Identifying risk affecting existing and new businesses
- Advising and educating business stakeholders on risk awareness
- Establishing and quantifying company risk appetite
- Assessing risk metrics for risk escalations and recommendation
- Enhance risk management framework
- Accounting, Engineering, Business or Economics degree
- At least 5 of relevant experience background in risk management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Commodity background would be an added advantage
Please contact Doreen Lau at email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R1107973
Only successful candidates will be notified.