We are currently recruiting a self-motivated & ambitious Sales Channel Partner Manager to work for a global market leader in laser marking, thermal transfer printers and laser labelling & coding equipment. Serving clients in the Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Personal Care, Electronics, Chemical, and Aerospace industries you will be expected to develop & execute Business Development strategies to support all distributors & channel partners to help maximize sales revenues within the Indonesian market. Acting as our clients’ main representative this role will be home based with extensive travel across Indonesia to meet, train & support their network of Distributors & Channel Partners there.
- Achieve revenue and margin targets by developing strong relationships with distribution partners.
- Support all channel partners with product related material and information to ensure they are fully capable of selling the full range of labelling / printing / laser marking products.
- Work closely with the SEA marketing team to ensure all marketing campaigns are executed by all channel partners
- Develop a strong understanding of the strategic vertical market such as cable and wire, personal care, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, and food and beverage to support their growth strategy.
- Focus and understand the strategic vertical markets’ customers’ needs and satisfaction, frame solutions and map competitors.
- Winning market share through customers-focused programs, and to retain / regain customers through aggressive promotional strategies through distributor activities.
- Follow up and manage distribution channel for strategic vertical markets.
Experience & Background Required:
- To be successful you will ideally possess an engineering background with around 5 years’ experience of selling packaging / labelling / printing / laser marking machinery & equipment (preferred but not mandatory) or other industrial equipment like OEM accounts.
- You will be able to point to a proven track a sales manager / Key Account Manager of working with Distributors to identify vertical markets that offer significant growth opportunities and develop detailed action plans to achieve market penetration.
- Ideally you will have previous experience with Indirect Channel Sales or have worked as sales engineer / marketing in a company acting as indirect channel (distributor)
- You will be well versed in dealing with customers/distributors at all levels, particularly in manufacturing environments such as Food & Beverage, Pharma, Household Consumables, Extrusion, Wire & Cable, Automotive etc.
- Prior sales leadership experience in a complex technical selling environment (e.g. – packaging equipment, laser marking & coding, thermal printing, material handling equipment, factory automation, etc.) an advantage also.
What they can offer in return:
- With a global presence in over 135 countries world-wide generating over $1 billion in sales our client is able to offer the opportunity to work for a dynamic global company with a commitment to delivering a programme of continuous professional development.
- With a policy of promoting global mobility within the organisation they can offer an unrivalled career path with the ability to work in different business units all over the world