With Asia hailed as the world’s fastest-growing healthcare market, this regional healthcare group is hiring for a SAP FI/CO Senior Manager to join their finance team.
The person shall work closely with internal and external teams on integration and implementation projects.
- Take on the lead role in finance-related SAP projects
- Will be the resident expert in SAP within the Finance team
- Oversee and manage a portfolio of finance integration and implementation projects
- Be the liaison between the IT team and the finance team, to drive and execute change initiatives
- Understand end-user requirements, review business processes and recommend SAP-based solutions
- Communicate clearly to the IT team the business requirements to ensure that the SAP solutions devised meet the objectives of the financial projects
- Provide post-launch training and support on-going training requirements
- Maintain finance system authorisation access like access rights, roles profiles, controls and segregation of duties etc. with the help of IT team
- Plan and carry out next phase user requirements and implementation timelines
- Stay updated with finance automation and productivity landscape and propose new products to senior stakeholders
- Experience in presenting to senior stakeholders
- Any new projects as per assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computer/Accounting or equivalent. PMI-PMP certification is an advantage
- At least 5 Years of experience in finance system implementation and its integration with SAP and other finance systems
- Competent in SAP (Finance Modules) and related interface technologies is essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
- Prior experience in leading project teams is essential
- Business process management techniques, tools, design and notations expert
- Experience in managing large and integrative projects
- Experience in IT MNCs is a plus
- Experience in customer transformation project from legacy system to new product system
- Good presentation skills
Please contact Yen Tan at +65 6950 0392 or YenT@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1982986
Only successful candidates will be notified.