- Develop and execute an impactful marketing strategy and campaigns to achieve Division financial success in SEA and Taiwan
- Lead and develop a high performing team with a 'customer first approach'
- Collaborate with global, APAC and regional cross functional teams to drive effective management and execution of adapted global and regional strategies; as well as create local marketing content and campaigns to drive demand, market penetration and profitable revenue growth
- Leverage digital marketing and data to develop smart marketing programs to generate demand
- Proactively monitor competitive landscape including market share, pricing, GTM, product positioning, competitive response campaigns/programs, etc
- Manage SEA and Taiwan market performance including sales forecast, campaign implementation status and results, gap¬to-close analysis and corrective actions as required in conjunction with sales leadership and Regional Market Development teams. Recommend actions based on market dynamics, competitive pressures, key partner performance and issues as appropriate
- Provide region-level visibility to Division APAC and Global Market Development teams, as well as bring the voice of the customer and voice of sales into the region and global teams
- Develop Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and country PR network to position Division as the market leader with the KOLs
- Collaborate with APAC Regional Market Development, SEA & Taiwan sales leaders to optimize regional price and attaining realized price targets
- Responsible for overall marketing materials and sales tools (including sales training) directly or in collaboration with marketing operations, RMD, etc.
- Plans and executes country-level NPls, price actions, upgrades and obsolescence of existing products.
- Responsible for Sales Training delivery
- Partner closely with Sales, TSS (Technical Sales Specialists), FP&A, FAS (Field Application Specialists), Marketing Operations, Digital Marketing and Sales Support to co-ordinate and plan key process, events and campaigns to enable effective marketing demand generation.
- Master’s degree or above in life science discipline
- At least 6 years Marketing, Product management and/or Sales experience
- Successful track record of achieving results in collaboration with cross functional as well as regional and global teams
- Proficient in analysing and summarizing comprehensive and complex technical, market and research data
- Excellent analytical and communication skills to present to large audience (eg conferences) and across various levels
- Strong project management skills
- Extensive experience and understanding of life science, molecular biology, cell culture, synthetic biology, etc products and how it can be applied in Life Sciences research and applied technology
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the relative strength and weaknesses of major players in the Molecular Biology, Synthetic Biology, Protein and Cell Analysis, etc
- Ability to travel
Please contact Kelvin Pang at +65 6950 0364 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1325516
Only successful candidates will be notified.