In an individual contributor capacity within a team of 5 in Finance, and reporting directly into the Finance Manager; this position will be responsible for the full suite of accounting activities for the legal entities in Singapore.
- With at least 4 – 5 years of hands on accounting experience, you will be responsible for the business’s Asia Finance matters. This includes monthly closing, financial reporting, cash flow forecasting, credit control, reviewing of revenue, ensuring the overall P&L and Balance Sheet accuracy and identifying variance reporting to the management.
- Managing and ensuring the monthly close process is in accordance with local FRS requirements and internal timeframes, as well as performing trend/variance analysis on expense, managing of the fixed assets register such as asset depreciation, capex expenditure and in accordance with local FRS requirements will be required.
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations, liaising with external auditors on annual audit and annual reporting matters, preparing of consolidated financial statement for statutory reporting, managing the GST statutory submission to IRAS and reconciliation between the GST accounts and forms will be expected. This Senior Accountant will also be liaising with the tax agent on yearly tax submission and drafting of the tax computations including the Annual Year-End Tax Package.
- With solid strategies to continue driving the business’s exceptional growth, this Senior Accountant can look forward to achieving depth of learning to him/herself, and being viewed by the senior leadership team as a critical contributor towards the business’s growth ahead.
- Degree in Accountancy and CPA / CA / ACCA
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years of commercial financial accounting experience; preferably from within Pharmaceutical / Healthcare / Medical Devices industry
- Strong working knowledge of Singapore FRS and full sets accounting experience is a must
- Working knowledge of taxation and treasury will be an advantage
- Hands on, detail oriented and meticulous at work
- Independent, self-driven and proactive problem solving profile required
- Working knowledge of SAP, as well as strong Excel skills; will be required
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Claire Chua at +65 6950 0381 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933