- Global MNC
- Newly create role
- Inventory costing
- West Area
One of global company is recruiting for Senior Accountant, Singapore Market to support financial strategy for the operational units
- Supervise fixed assets capitalization, depreciation and review as well as costing and inventory activities, including standard costs, GIT, variance and review accounts receivable, payable and approve payments.
- Inventory valuation reviews and review cost statement report and perform monthly account reconciliation with high quality, and make sure open item is followed and closed as required
- Manage closing activities, reporting package and variance analysis, ensure deadline is met and questions from stakeholders are answered in a timely manner
- Perform annual statutory financial statements and its notes, monthly cash flow statements and forecasting
- Submit GST report and balance sheets listing for audit and tax requirements and liaise directly with external auditors and tax agent and internal auditors
- Business Partnering to operational units, driving productivity and efficiency improvement
- Participate cross-department and regional process improvement initiatives
The successful candidate should have proven track records in manufacturing environment as well as competence in costing and management. You should possess professional qualifications in bachelor’s degree in accounting with minimum of 5 years’ experience, CPA or CA with capable of SAP would be preferred
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with high analytical and problem-solving skill. Intellectual curiosity and strong professional judgment. Demonstrated ability for creative analysis and creative problem-solving and be able to demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young, email: email@example.com or call at 6950 0382. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
EA License no: 16S8066 Registration No. R1544539