- FP&A and business planning
- Financial Modelling and Pricing
- IFRS 15
- East area
One of the largest technology company, currently they are looking for Senior Finance Manager supporting business units to set financial KPIs, providing key business and analysis to drive performance for company's next phase of growth
- Perform monthly forecast and annual budget exercise and review financial assumptions and highlight risks or issues
- Maintain the monthly business drivers / KPI file used for analysis and forecasting purpose
- Drive the annual Product Costing exercise and provide support to operational requests from the Business Units as requested
- Driving process improvements across business group and supporting monthly closing activities
- Review business cases, presentation materials and costings for bids or tenders as well as track project profitability
- Ensure that revenue and cost is properly accounted for under IFRS15, percentage of completion method
- Highlight issues for the monthly financial and business performance report as well as inventory management
Bachelor degree in Accountancy with minimum 10 years of related working experience in senior FP&A, business planning level combined experience both Big 4 audit firm and commercial experience would be preferred.
The successful candidate should be proven experience in corporate planning, performance management, financial modelling and pricing.
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with high analytical and problem-solving skill.
Experienced working in fast-paced environment and knowledge of SAP would be preferable.
Please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young l Email: siriwanY@charterhouse.com.sg or call at 6950 0382.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
EA License no: 16S8066 I Registration No. R1544539