- Excellent Opportunity
- Full P&L Analyst /Business Partnering
- Business Process Improvement
Our Client is one of global healthcare company , currently they are looking for Senior FP&A Analyst, APAC to support business unit and provide recommendations for business decision making.
- Partner with APAC Country Finance to drive and set strategic plan and annual operating plans as well as identify and lead discussion on APAC risks with commercial and division FP&A team
- Responsible for APAC reporting, forecasting and planning functions for bookings, revenue and OPEX
- Provide consolidation, analysis and reporting of monthly/quarterly/annual result with timely information
- Responsible and drive monthly financial review and identify gap and corrective actions to assist Commercial leaders lead business to meet growth target
The successful candidate should have proven track records in financial analyst and business partnering and ability to lead projects to drive efficiency on financial reporting and assist Commercial team to streamline business processes and improve operational efficiency
You should possess professional qualifications in bachelor’s degree in Accounting, with minimum of 5 years of combined experience in regional financial analyst
Demonstrated ability for creative analysis and creative problem-solving and be able to demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadline.
Please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young, email: SiriwanY@charterhouse.com.sg or call at +65 6950 0382 Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
EA License no: 16S8066 Registration No. R1544539