Senior Financial Analyst for a Fortune 500 company
Our client is the Global leader with one of the most diverse portfolio of fastening solutions. We are looking to hire a dynamic and strong FP&A professional to join the team. You should possess excellent analytical and interpersonal skills to articulate and work closely with financial controllers, function and business leaders in the organization.
Reporting to the FP&A Director, you will ensure timely consolidation of quality financial & management reports for Asia. Process good business acumen to provide financial analysis & intelligence, review monthly forecast & annual budgeting processes. You will lead revenue growth analysis, cost, margin and working capital management.
- Assist in monthly, quarterly & annual financial consolidation & reporting.
- Responsible for providing regular financial analysis & intelligence (vertical and horizontal analysis), including requests about costs, margins, revenue, etc.
- Review monthly forecast, quarterly financial reviews and annual budgeting processes.
- Participate in finance continuous projects where required. Immediate assignments include
- Understanding and review of China markets’ P&L
- Electronics segment sales reporting
- Sales upside tracking
- Strong analytical skills with good business acumen
- Good communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to work speedily and deliver results under short time frames
- Willingness to work longer hours during the period of closing, forecasting and budgeting
- Language competence in English and Mandarin is essential, any other 3rd Asian language (Japanese, Korean, Indonesian, Malay, Thai, etc) is welcomed
- Ability to communicate with other financial controllers and business leaders to solicit the required financial information and explanation
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience with at least 5 years in financial analysis/ relevant field within a manufacturing or Audit environment
- Degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
- Working knowledge and proficient Microsoft excel skills (advanced level), able to navigate quickly in large excel worksheets with complex formula
- Essbase, HFM hands on experience is added advantage
- Regional exposure in multinationals is an added advantage
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can look forward to a great career with a market leader, wide exposure and career progression.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to KellyL@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Kelly Lim at +65 6950 0366 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R2089955