My client is a bulge bracket bank that has a strong presence in APAC. They are looking to hire a Senior Financial Misconduct Investigator to join their team Singapore.
The Senior Financial Crime Investigation Manager is responsible for investigating all bank related cases that involves the following but not limited to:
- Organized financial criminal activities involving the potential arrest of suspects and/or dismantling criminal organizations
- Bank breach of policy
- Financial product misrepresentation
- Employee misconduct
- Escalated AML fraud from Financial Crime Compliance
- Incidents involving the attention of global senior executives
Your role may include but not limited to:
- Collaborate with local police authorities and legal to prosecute criminals
- Represent the bank in civil and criminal court
- Provide training
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant financial/law enforcement investigation experience
- Proven track record of managing and leading a team (if applicable)
- Broad knowledge of financial crime investigations, frauds, trends, etc.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1873099
Only successful candidates will be notified.