Senior FP&A Analyst (APAC) with an Excellent Brand Name within the Consumer Goods / Medical Devices Industry
This is a highly visible role as Senior FP&A Analyst within a high performing APAC region with continued aggressive growth plans.
Reporting directly into the Regional FP&A Manager, this role will have full responsibility for the regional FP&A spectrum of activities. These include forecasting, budgeting, long range strategic planning, analysis of actual results, and directly influencing the management decision making for the APAC region.
This proven Senior FP&A Analyst will be the key finance point of contact for specific regional markets, performing a hands-on financial analysis role, as well as strategically partnering multiple functional leads with New Product Launches, analyzing revenues and budgets and developing presentations for management. Formulating of market strategies and APAC working capital objectives will be essential.
This Senior FP&A Analyst will have the opportunity to participate and support any financial evaluations and modeling of business strategies alternatives for organic growth as well as external growth opportunities including but not limited to joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions and other types of partnership arrangements. This will include ROI, NPV and DCF models as well as sensitivity analysis.
With a robust employee development program in place, a high calibre talent can look forward to continued learning and career opportunities ahead.
- Degree in Accountancy and with CPA / CA qualifications
- Minimum of 5 - 8 years of relevant regional FP&A experience, preferably from within Pharmaceutical Healthcare Medical Devices, or Consumer industries
- Full P&L management, as well as Country & Regional FP&A business partnering experience will be required
- Significant experience creating, tracking, and controlling financial actual, forecasts and metrics
- Experience developing financial models pertaining to P&L, predominantly in Excel
- Accounting or External Audit foundation will be highly preferred
- ERP system skills highly preferred
- Proven track record with process improvements, automation and systems implementation
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Claire Chua at +65 6950 0381 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933