Newly Created Senior FP&A Analyst (Regional) Position with a High Growth Pharmaceutical / Medical MNC
Leading and driving the regional budgeting and forecasting processes, identifying trends, advising regional finance teams to further drive the business forwards will be required.
Identifying and implementing scenario analysis, cost-benefit analysis and feasibility studies with adequate guidance will be expected. Leading of ad-hoc projects related to system and process improvements for the region will be expected.
- Degree in Accountancy and CPA / CA
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant regional financial planning & analysis experience
- Proven track record with management reporting, consolidation & standarizing of reporting for the APAC region
- Hands on, detail oriented and meticulous at work
- Independent, self-driven and proactive profile required
- SAP system skills and advanced Excel skills highly preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders