Senior FP&A Analyst (Regional) with an Excellent Brand Name within the Pharmaceutical / Healthcare & Medical Devices Industry
Reporting directly into the Regional Finance Director, this role will have full responsibility for the regional planning activities. These include Forecasting, Budgeting, Strategy planning, Consolidation and Reporting.
As the Planning lead, this Senior FP&A Analyst will be liaising with the finance teams of different Business Units within the region to secure information, and consolidating the results for plans, forecasts and actuals in aid of management’s decision making.
Being accountable for the Business Unit’s P&L performance, and directly partnering with the Business Unit Leaders across functions will be expected.
With a robust employee development program in place, a high calibre talent can look forward to continued learning and career opportunities ahead.
- Degree in Accountancy and with CPA / CA qualifications
- Minimum of 6 - 8 years of relevant regional FP&A experience, preferably from within Pharmaceutical Healthcare Medical Devices, or Consumer industries
- Country & Regional FP&A business partnering experience is required
- ERP system skills highly preferred
- Proven track record with process improvements, automation and systems implementation
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Claire Chua at +6950 0381 for more information.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1108933