- Excellent Career Opportunity
- Growth industry
- Supervisory skill required
- North Area
- Partner with the Divisional and Country Finance and identify corrective actions and work with country Commercial leaders and finance team as necessary to ensure the businesses are on track to meet targets.
- Design standardized financial reporting, assist to streamline processes and improve operational efficiency and support highly visible regional projects
- Provides financial leadership and strategic business partnership to the leadership team
- Drives ongoing and strategizes new projects and initiatives to support the business growth as well as implement, financial system implementation and review the outputs with senior management and leader
The successful candidate should be a strong in finance professional with proven track records in FP&A business partnering covering regional countries within fast paced environment
Minimum Bachelor or Master's degree in Accounting or Finance related with qualified CA, CPA with minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience with regional FP&A within healthcare or FMCG industry would be preferable
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with high analytical and problem-solving skill and mathematical acumen and goal setting as well as proficient. Experienced working in fast-paced MNC environment. strong knowledge of SAP, Excel, Cognos and Hyperion would be preferable
Please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young l Email: siriwanY@charterhouse.com.sg or call at 69500382. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
EA License no: 13C6338I Registration No. R1544539