- Leading healthcare Industry
- Business Partnering / Process Improvement
- Team management
Reporting directly to Head of Finance , This person will be responsible for driving process improvements and be the subject matter expert for SAP, BI, Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) as well as working closely with Business heads to ensure quality of forecasts and budgets
- Responsible for the entire financial reporting, forecasting and budgeting process to ensure accurate and timely management reporting to the businesses for decision making purposes
- Monthly presentation of results to businesses during operations review, highlighting trends and variances in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives and drive continual improvements post implementation on SAP, BI, Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC)
You should possess professional qualifications degree in accounting with minimum of 10 years’ combining big 4 auditor or/and commercial experience, CPA or CA from global healthcare, IT or FMCG and experienced in process improvement and system implementation (especially SAP, BI and BPC) would be preferable
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with high analytical and problem-solving skill. Intellectual curiosity and strong professional judgment.
Demonstrated ability for creative analysis and creative problem-solving and be able to demonstrate initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young, Email: siriwanY@charterhouse.com.sg or call at 6950 0382. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence
EA License no: 16S8066 Registration No. R1544539