Job summary: A great opportunity to join one of the leaders in the healthcare industry as their
Job summary: A great opportunity to join one of the leaders in the healthcare industry as their Senior IT Project Manager.
As a Senior IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing healthcare projects end to end from an IT perspective
- Liaising with infrastructure and applications teams for project delivery
- Developing and executing agile projects within the defined scope in a DevOps delivery model and is responsible to analyze processes, recommend improvements and write process documentation
- Initiating and planning IT Projects by partnering with business and IT management to establish project goals, objectives and deliverables
- Assessing the degree to which changes to scope, issues and risks will affect projects working with department, management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution
- Measuring performance to assure the project is progressing as compared to original plan and budget
Years of experience (MIN to MAX)
- As a successful applicant, you would have at least 7 years of experience managing IT projects in the healthcare domain or related industry. You should have worked across Infrastructure, Applications, CRM & Salesforce projects.
For all interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume in MS Word to Nashmi Chugani at NashmiC@charterhouse.com.sg
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1552227