My Client is a conglomerate with regional HQ in Singapore. Backed by strong financial funding and committed to transform into a digital company, they have invested in new headcounts to hire a Big Data Engineer to manage and optimize the big data platform.
Reporting to the Head of Data, this role requires you to define the Big data strategy, architecture and roadmap, implement new capabilities and manage the overall delivery and operations such as supporting all business unit big data needs and troubleshooting for big data functions, and ensuring strategic alignment. This is a people management role where you will need to provide functional leadership to internal teams and monitoring outsourced operations team performance.
Requirements for applicants:
- Recognized degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum 10-12 years of experience in the area of data warehouse/ data management with at least 5 years’ experience in big data
- Has successfully implemented large- scale data warehouse/ data lake.
- Strong technical skills in Hadoop, Cloudera, NoSQL database, SQL server
- Strong technical understanding of Informatica PowerCenter, Oracle Exadata
Please contact Marie Goh at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1980996
Only successful candidates will be notified.