- Shared service environment
- Financial and business model feasibility
- Contract Management
- Central area
Our Client is one of largest company listed on the Singapore Exchange, currently they are looking for talented senior manager, commercial to lead and develop developing finance and business model feasibility of technologies and ensure compliance with the commercial framework
- Developing financial and business model feasibility of technologies and assess opportunities to grow the business through commercialization of technologies
- Deliver on these opportunities with a positive return within the company acceptance.
- Research and identify market trends and business model concepts related to industry
- Assist in the preparation, negotiation and execution of technology/infrastructure-related commercial contracts
- Assist in contractual and analyse contractual terms to ensure all commercial and legal risks
The successful candidate should have proven track records in in financial analysis, planning, and business support required. Healthcare industry experience preferred
You should possess professional qualifications in bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Engineering , Minimum of 8 years’ experience within working experience in commercial and contract management, within in technology or infrastructure-related fields would be preferred.
Highly proficient in financial modelling, excel and power point and commercially sound – business risk assessment, capital budgeting and related analysis would be preferred
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with high analytical and problem-solving skill. Intellectual curiosity and strong professional judgment. Demonstrated ability for creative analysis and creative problem-solving and be able to demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young, email: siriwanY@charterhouse.com.sg or call at 6950 0382. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. EA License no: 16S8066 Registration No. R1544539