My Client is a listed MNC with strong regional presence. They have close to 25,000 employees worldwide across different businesses. As part of their transformation strategy, they are looking for a high-impact strategist and customer lifecycle manager who can oversee customer churn, retention, and Campaign management.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Lifecycle, the role holder will be leading a team of retention specialist and campaign managers to manage retention of consumer customer across the base. This includes churning prediction models and partner with Marketing Ops, Sales and Account Management teams to analyze business and marketing data to identify key drivers, mechanics and associated dependencies for driving conversion, product adoption, retention, and cross-sell.
To be successful, individual must possess:
- At least 8-10 years of working experience with 5 years in a customer lifecycle in either FMCG, Telco, Banks or e- commerce industries
- A degree in Marketing, Economics, statistics or a similar field
- Project management experience
- Strong judgment, critical thinking and decision making ability
- People management experience ideally
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783