Senior Manager, Finance Systems & Projects with a regional leading player in the world’s fastest-growing healthcare market
One of Asia’s largest healthcare players is looking for a Senior Manager in their finance team. With Asia being hailed as the world’s fastest-growing healthcare market, this group is expanding fast with its illustrious industry track record.
The Senior Manager shall work closely with various internal and external teams on integration and implementation projects.
- Oversee and manage a portfolio of finance integration and implementation projects.
- Liaise with IT team and finance leads in driving and executing change initiatives. Explain the business requirements to the finance team and get IT team to convert business requirements into user specifications.
- Provide support in post project phase, be it in launch user interface enhancement gathering or troubleshooting.
- Responsible for project development and planning, execution, monitoring, risk management, resolution of issues and achievement of the targets set for the project.
- Closely monitor the progress and predict risks as needed and take necessary mitigation activities.
- Acting as a key member of the project committee, table issues where necessary.
- Maintain finance system authorisation access like access rights, roles profiles, controls and segregation of duties etc. with the help of IT team.
- Champion post-launch training and support on-going training requirements.
- Manage the standardisation, formulation and documentation of finance process flow, procedures and user guide documentation, if necessary.
- Plan and carry out next phase user requirements and implementation timelines.
- Stay updated with finance automation and productivity landscape and propose new products to senior stakeholders.
- Any new projects as per assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computer/Accounting or equivalent. PMI-PMP certification is an advantage.
- At least 5 Years of experience in finance system implementation and its integration with SAP and other finance systems.
- Competent in SAP (Finance Modules) and related interface technologies is essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel).
- Prior experience in leading project teams.
- Business process management techniques, tools, design and notations expert.
- Experience in managing large and integrative projects.
- Experience in IT MNCs is a plus.
- Experience in customer transformation project from legacy system to new product system.
- Good presentation skills.
Please contact Yen Tan at +65 6950 0392 or YenT@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1982986
Only successful candidates will be notified.