Newly Created position as Senior Manager, General Ledger / Record-to-Report with a Leading Healthcare Brand
Having direct responsibility for a team of 14pax and directly reporting into the AVP Finance; this Senior Manager, General Ledger / Record-to-Report will fully accountable for the financial reporting of various facilities/ entities under their charge.
Leading improvement projects to streamline work processes in order to increase work efficiency, optimize productivity and strengthen internal controls will be essential.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the completion of month end reporting and uploaded into Cognos
- Monthly review of Balance Sheet Schedules and ensure no long outstanding items in the balance sheet
- Lead and supervise the GL Team in their daily area of work
- Ensure compliance with SOP in the daily work performed by the team
- Liaise closely with auditors on all the audit work conducted and ensure deliverables are completed in accordance to timeline
- Liaise with Corporate Tax and Treasury Team on annual corporate tax filing and treasury matters respectively
- Ensure relevant important issues are highlighted in the monthly commentaries of the facilities/entities
- Business partnering with internal relevant stakeholders to provide support on operational matters
- Involved in annual forecasting and budgeting exercise
- Lead, coach, guide and mentor team. Grow team members with due training and career planning
- Identify control issues/ deficiencies in the work flow/ system and initiate process improvement projects with various stakeholders
- To support organization/ department job realignment exercise to streamline work processes
- Spearhead projects assigned by AVP Finance & Head of Finance such as setting up of new clinics, new incentives schemes etc
- Degree in Accountancy with CPA / CA / ACCA.
- At least 8 – 10 years of financial accounting reporting and business partnering experience, including some Big 4 audit fundamentals.
- Technically strong and familiar with latest IFRS accounting standards.
- ERP systems skills will be advantageous – SAP / Oracle.
- Proven people manager, ideally having managed large size teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and people skills
- Must have handled a large revenue sized portfolio, with multiple legal entities reporting across business lines.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Claire Chua at +65 6950 0381 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933