This is a Regional Senior Marketing Manager for one of the leading Corporate Services provider and one of the largest share registrars in Singapore. This is a brand new headcount!
This organisation is currently heading towards creating a strong and solid content strategy and hence, in this role, you will be responsible for the end-to-end Go-to-Market (GTM) marketing plan in countries around the Asia-Pacific region. You will help define launch strategies and build marketing plans, working cross-functionally to define success in the market.
To qualify, we will require the individual to have at least 7 years of in-depth marketing experience, preferably with journalism background, worked in advertising firm before, and have experiences in marketing communication and/or corporate communication.
- Build Marketing Go-to-Market plans
- Work cross-functionally across Regional Marketing, Sales and partners to execute timely Go-to-Market strategies
- Create and implement multi-channel campaigns that define and build Boardroom’s portfolio, distilling insights into content and activations
- Work with partners and manage relationships and work streams across agency partners spanning both creative and media
- Analyse and determine key insights from business drivers, competitive environment, trends and operating metrics across countries.
Interested applicants, please email your CV to JanniferN@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Jannifer Ng at +65 950 0371 for more information.
EA Reg No: R1768113 | EA Licence No: 16S8066