An exciting opportunity to join a European MNC in A booming industry as an APAC Payroll Accountant.
Reporting to APAC Finance Director, this person will be responsible for driving efficiency in APAC payroll operations.
- Responsible for full spectrum of payroll operation functions
- Manage workflow of global team and ad-hoc payroll processing via vendors;
- Review work done by vendors, provide feedback to improve work quality & efficiencies
- Assist with general HR related matters and benefits administration as needed
- Perform assigned accounts reconciliation, and follow up on key issues
- Identify improvement opportunities / issues and provide adequate solutions
- Work cross functionally with Finance/ audit and various business owners on policies, processes, and help drive key payroll initiatives and best practices.
- Other responsibilities include but not limited to participate in special projects, ERP implementation, system enhancements or ad hoc analyses as assigned
- Accounting/ finance degree
- At least 5 years of relevant experience background in payroll operation at regional level
- Experience with system implementation is a plus
Please contact Angeline Wu at +65 6950 0379 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R1438557
Only successful candidates will be notified.