- Implement and provide technical application, training and marketing support pre-sales and post-sales work, to direct operations in SG, in the Hematology product line
- Act as regional point of contact to facilitate the dissemination of technical application information
- Attain sufficient knowledge in the Hematology product-line so as to be able to work independently in conducting customers operation training and sales product training. Having knowledge in Clinical Diagnostic products will be an added advantage
- Set-up a library of the Hematology technical application and marketing support material for local and regional support use
- Be the liaison or key-contact between regional support staff and Brea, Miami Support in Hematology and Automation related issues; to facilitate bi-directional communication and the dissemination of tech application info to the local team and customers and dealers in the region
- Plan coordinate and monitor the execution of certain technical implementation, e.g. reagent reformulation updates, software upgrades, product corrections, etc.
- Collect, analyze and share with internal staff, competition info and market dynamics
- Support and coordinate new product launch activities, seminars, exhibitions and promotions or marketing as needed
- Work-out the Immunoassay technical or promotional material for regular distribution to customers in Singapore and the region
- Implement and assist in any related added responsibilities assigned by direct supervisor
- Degree or equivalent in Med Tech or Science related subject. Previous experience in a clinical laboratory or related commercial field in the same capacity in an international organization
- Ability to monitor, analyze and evaluate product performance, oversee technical planning, customer training and implementing for Hematology products
- Ensure product knowledge and skills continually updates to carry out apps and technical support work
- Possess strong language proficiency in English
- Demonstrate top tier communication skills; strong interpersonal and customer handling skills and provide guidance or coaching within the team, customers and across functional groups.
Please contact Yen Tan at +65 6950 0392 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1982986
Only successful candidates will be notified.